X6160, X6180 Series
Commercial duty effluent pumps for Class I, Division 1, Group C & D locations
- Industrial dewatering
- Automotive repair facilities sumps
- Septic tank effluent
- Low pressure effluent sewers
- Quick change oil stations
- Solids: 3/4” (19 mm) spherical capability
- Discharge: 1-1/2”, 2” and 3” NPT vertical
Seals – Buna-N elastomers. Upper: carbon/stationary ceramic/rotary.
Lower: carbon/stationary silicon carbide/rotary.
- Construction – cast iron ASTM A-48, Class 30, 30,000# tensile strength, protected with a corrosion-resistant, baked-on epoxy powder coating
- Seal leak probes
- Balanced concentric pump housing and impeller
- Attaching hardware – 304 stainless steel
Square ring seals - Viton
- Impeller – bronze vortex impeller
- Additional cord length available
- Silicon carbide seals
- Non-sparking rail systems
- Stator – Class B & F insulation and lead wires
- 416 stainless steel motor shaft
- Oil-filled motor housing
- Finned cast iron housing for faster heat dissipation
- Integral overload protection (1 Ph)
- Thermal sensors with lead wires (3 Ph)
- Ball bearings – upper and lower high carbon chromium steel
- FM approved and CSA Certified, Class I, Division 1, Group C & D construction
- Power cable length – 25’ (8 m)
- 25’ (8 m) of heavy duty power cable.
- Protected cable entrance. Power and sensor leads in one cable.
- Each conductor is individually sealed to eliminate cord wicking of liquids.
- Lifting bracket.
- Oil-filled motor housing assures uniform heat distribution, lubricates bearings and conducts heat for cooler running.
- Heavy duty motor features ball bearing construction. Class B & F motor insulation.
- Dual independent seals. Upper: carbon/stationary, ceramic/rotary. Lower:carbon/stationary silicon carbide/rotary.
- Upper and lower high carbon chromium steel ball bearings.
- Stainless steel shaft and hardware resists corrosion.
- Standard: Seal leak detector probes with an external checking circuit.
- Standard: Thermal sensor protection. 3 Ph motors have two normally closed temperature sensors imbedded in windings. 1 Ph motors have overload protectors.
- Balanced vortex impeller with top pump-out vanes for seal protection.
- Concentric case reduces radial loading for longer bearing and seal life.
- 1-1/2”, 2” and 3” NPT vertical discharge.
- Units protected with corrosion-resistant, baked-on epoxy powder coating.
- Finned motor housing for superior heat dissipation.
- 1-1/4” NPT threads available for cordage protection.
- Viton square rings.
Dimensional Data Drawings
Not for use in acidic, methanol or ethyl acetate atmospheres.
For information on additional Zoeller® Engineered Products refer to catalog on Rail Systems, ZM1347; Control panels ZM1342; Float Switch Brackets and Pump Lifting Cables ZM1328; Check Valves and Piping Accessories ZM1348.
Literature and Documents
- ZM3008 Zoeller Engineered Products Success Stories
- ZM1800 Product Features & Technical Data X6160-X6180
- ZM1801 Performance Data X6161-X6189 Commercial Duty Effluent, 3/4" Solid, 3450 RPM
- ZM1792 Dimensional Data X6160 - X6180
- ZM2256 Owner's Manual Explosion Proof Pumps
- ZM1835 Guide Specs X6161 thru X6189