X6280, X6290, X6400 Series
Commercial duty sewage pumps for Class I, Division 1, Group C & D locations
- Pumping stations
- Parking lot dewatering
- Parking garage sumps
- Commercial sewage
- Solids – 2” or 3" (50 or 76 mm) spherical capability
Discharge – 2” or 3" NPT vertical or 4" ANSI horizontal
- Seals – dual mechanical carbon/stationary ceramic/rotary upper, carbon/stationary silicon carbide/rotary lower.
- Construction – cast iron ASTM A-48, Class 30, 30,000# tensile strength, protected with a corrosion resistant baked on epoxy powder coating
- Seal leak probes
- Balanced concentric pump housing and impeller
- Attaching hardware – 304 stainless steel
Square ring seals - Viton
Impeller – cast iron vortex (X6280, X6400)
- Additional cord length
- Silicon carbide seals
- Bronze Impeller (X6290 only)
- Non-sparking rail systems
- FM approved and CSA listed Class I, Division 1, Group C & D construction
- Stator – Class B or F insulation and lead wires
- 416 stainless steel motor shaft
- Oil-filled motor housing
- Finned cast iron housing for faster heat dissipation
- Integral overload protection (1 Ph)
- Thermal sensors with lead wires (3 Ph)
- Ball bearings – upper and lower high carbon chromium steel
- Power cable length – 25’ (8 m)
- 25’ (8 m) of heavy duty power cable.
- Protected cable entrance.
- Each conductor is individually sealed to eliminate cord wicking of liquids.
- Lifting bracket.
- Oil-filled motor housing assures uniform heat distribution, lubricates bearings and conducts heat for cooler running.
- Heavy-duty motor features ball bearing construction. Class B or F motor insulation is double-dipped and baked.
Tandem seals: carbon/stationary, silicon carbide/rotary Buna-N elastomers lower seal.
Carbon/stationary, ceramic/rotary Buna-N elastomers upper seal.
- Upper and lower high carbon chromium steel ball bearings.
- Stainless steel shaft and hardware resists corrosion.
- Standard: Seal leak detector probes.
- Standard: Thermal sensor protection. 3 Ph motors have two normally closed temperature sensors imbedded in windings. 1 Ph motors have overload protection.
- Balanced vortex impeller with top pump out vanes for seal protection.
- Concentric case reduces radial loading for longer bearing and seal life.
- 2” and 3” NPT vertical discharge (X6280, X6290) or 4" ANSI flanged horizontal discharge (X6400)
- Units protected with corrosion -resistant, baked-on epoxy powder coating.
- Finned motor housing for superior heat dissipation.
- 1-1/2” NPT threads available for cord protection.
- Viton square rings.
- X6280, X6290 Series: 60 Hz
- X6404-X6405 Series
- X6280, X6290 Series Total Dynamic Head
- X6404 and X6405 Series Total Dynamic Head
Dimensional Data Drawings
Not for use in acidic, methanol or ethyl acetate atmospheres.
For information on additional Zoeller® Engineered Products refer to catalog on Rail Systems, ZM1347; Control panels ZM1342; Float Switch Brackets and Pump Lifting Cables ZM1328; Check Valves and Piping Accessories ZM1348.
Literature and Documents
- ZM3008 Zoeller Engineered Products Success Stories
- ZM1793 Product Features X6280, X6290, X6404, X6405 Commercial Duty Sewage
- ZM1794 Technical Data X6280, X6290, X6400 Commercial Duty Sewage 2 - 3 HP 2" & 3" Solids
- ZM1795 Performance Data X6280, X6290, X6400, X6405 Commercial Duty Sewage, 2" & 3" Spherical Solid Passing Capacity, 2" & 3" Vertical and 4" Horizontal Flanged Discharge
- ZM1796 Dimensional Data X6280 - X6290
- ZM1797 Dimensional Data X6400
- ZM2256 Owner's Manual Explosion Proof Pumps
- ZM1836 Guide Specs X6282, X6284
- ZM1837 Guide Specs X6292, X6295
- ZM1838 Guide Specs X6400, X6405