Covered by US Patent Number 6,364,620.
- Pumping stations
- Storm water removal
- Wastewater transfer
- Industrial wastewater
- Solids: 3” (76 mm) spherical capability
- Discharge: 4” and 6” flanged horizontal
- Seals – dual mechanical carbon/stationary ceramic/rotary, Buna-N elastomers
- Balanced concentric pump housing and impeller
- Construction – cast iron ASTM A-48, Class 30, 30,000# tensile strength, protected with a corrosion-resistant, baked-on epoxy powder coating
- Attaching hardware – 304 stainless steel
- O ring elastomers – Buna-N
- Impeller – two-blade semi-open ductile iron with top pump out vanes
- Moisture detection system
- Silicon carbide seal(s)
- Viton elastomers
- Vortex impeller
- Bronze impeller
- Trimmed impeller
- 50’ (15 m) power and sensor cables
- Non-sparking rail systems
- FM listed Class I, Division 1, Group C & D construction
- Stator – Class F insulation and lead wires, NEMA B design
- Thermal sensor
- Housing – Class 30 cast iron, finned, oil-filled
- Ball Bearings – Dual high carbon chromium steel
- Power cable length – 25’ (8 m)
- 25’ (8 m) of extra heavy duty power cord. 50’ (15 m) optional.
- 25’ (8 m) sensor cord cable. 50’ (15 m) optional.
- Specially designed splices and potted cord entry system provides strain relief and prevents wicking of liquids into the housing.
- Lifting lug integral part of housing (not shown).
- Oil-filled motor housing with finned casting assures uniform heat distribution, lubricates bearings and conducts heat for cooler running.
- Heavy-duty motor features ball bearing construction. Class F motor insulation is double-dipped and baked. End connections and lead wires are Class F. At maximum load, winding temperature will not exceed 250° F (121° C) with motor housing not submerged.
- Tandem seals. Carbon/rotating, ceramic/stationary, Buna-N elastomers. Optional seal materials available.
- Upper and lower high carbon chromium steel ball bearings.
- Stainless steel shaft and hardware resists corrosion.
- Patented moisture detection system with upper and lower probes, protecting the motor form liquid entry.
- Thermal sensor will deactivate pump if internal motor temperature reaches 250° F (121° C).
- Balanced, two-vane, semi-open impeller with top pump-out vanes for seal protection keyed and bolted to shaft. Recessed vortex design also available as an option.
- Concentric case reduces radial loading for longer bearing and seal life.
- 4” or 6” flanged horizontal discharge available.
- Vent hole prevents air locking.
- Entire unit protected with a corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish.
- X62 HD Series, 4" & 6" Flanged Discharge, 5.0-20.0 BHP, 3" Solids Passing Capacity, Semi-Open Impeller: 60 Hz
- X62 HD Series, 4" Flanged Discharge, 10.0-20.0 BHP, 3" Solids Passing Capacity, High Head Semi-Open Impeller: 60 Hz
- X62 HD Series, 4" & 6" Flanged Discharge / 5-15 BHP / 3" Solids Passing Capacity / Vortex Impeller: 60 Hz
Dimensional Data Drawings
- X62 HD Series, 4" Flanged Discharge Units, Floor Mounted
- X62 HD Series, 4" Flanged Horizontal Discharge, P/N 6039-0017 Rail Mounted
- X62 HD Series, 6" Flanged Discharge Units, Floor Mounted
- X62 HD Series, 6" Flanged Horizontal Discharge, P/N 6039-0073 Rail Mounted
- X62 HD Series, 5 - 20 BHP
- X62 HD Series, 5 - 20 BHP
Literature and Documents
- ZM3008 Zoeller Engineered Products Success Stories
- ZM2439 Product Features & Technical Data X62 HD
- ZM2440 Performance Data, X62 HD Series, 5-20 BHP, 4" & 6" Flanged Discharge, 3" Solids, Semi-Open & Impeller
- ZM2530 Performance Data, X62 HD Series, 5-20 BHP, 4" & 6" Flanged Discharge, 3" Solids, Vortex Impeller
- ZM2531 Dimensional Data X62 HD, 4" Discharge
- ZM2532 Dimensional Data X62 HD, 6" Discharge
- ZM2533 Dimensional Data X62 HD, Lift Station
- ZM2454 Owner's Manual X62 HD Series
- ZM2535 Guide Specifications X62 HD