A-Pak and J-Pak
High Water Alarms and Starter Kits
Stand alone high water alarms and starter kits for single phase capacitor start/capacitor run pumps.
A starter kit is required for all 1 Ph, heavy-duty, solids-handling and grinder pumps.
A starter kit consists of the 1 Ph capacitors with start relay required to run the pump.
The kit is to be field-installed in the control panel. There are two types shipped loose for field assembly or prewired and mounted on stainless steel bracket.
A-Pak alarm system
Indoor/Outdoor Alarm System (Model 10-0623):
- UL listed (UL 864) and CSA certified
- Horn and light operate to warn of a high water condition
- Horn is rated 82 decibels at 10' (3 m)
- Alarm test and horn silence switch with auto reset
- Float switch with 15' (5 m) cable included
- Interior pump and float switch terminal block
A-Pak II Alarm System
- NEMA 4X thermoplastic alarm panel
- Horn and light warn of high liquid levels
- Test and silence switch
- Auxiliary, dry high level alarm contacts - 5 amps
- Operates on separate circuit from pump
- Float switch with 20' (6 m) cable included
- Can be used with liquids to 140° F (60° C)
J-Pak watertight junction boxes
NEMA 4X junction boxes are electrical enclosures that are watertight, dust-tight and corrosion-resistant. Junction boxes not designed to be used with explosion-proof pumps and/or intrinsically-safe controls.
Each junction box is supplied with on ehole plug for an unused sensor or float cord grip hole.