- Durable, epoxy coated cast iron construction
- Motor: 1 Ph or 3 Ph, oil-filled, hermetically-sealed, automatic reset, thermal overload protected (1 Ph)
- Bearings - Upper and lower ball bearings
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Dual mechanical shaft seals - Upper carbon/ceramic, Lower silicon carbide/carbon. Optional silicon carbide seals available
- Impeller - Non-clogging, cast iron vortex design passes 2" (50 mm) spherical solids
- 25' (8 m), UL listed, 3-wire neoprene cord and plug. Longer cords available in lengths of 35' - 50' (11 m - 15 m)
- No screens to clog
- Stainless steel screws, bolts and handle
- 2" NPT discharge with 3" flange available
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Moisture sensors available for early warning of seal failure (optional)
- 100% computerized tested
See ZM1374 for listed models.
HERTZ 60 Hz
MOTOR 1/2 HP or 1 HP
RPM 1750 RPM
Model Comparison Charts
Dimensional Data Drawings
All installation of controls, protection devices and wiring should be done by a qualified licensed electrician. All electrical and safety codes should be followed including the most recent National Electric Code (NEC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).
- Single or double piggyback variable level float switch pump control using the 15 amp plug and receptacle. Refer to ZM1536.
- Single piggyback variable level float switch, hard wiring the pump lead wires to the float switch leads.
- Refer to ZM1342 and select the correct simplex control panel listed for the pump. Refer to ZM1536 and select the desired variable level control switch, 3 required.
- Refer to ZM1342 and select the correct duplex control panel listed for the pump. Refer to ZM1536 and select the desired variable level control switch, 3 or 4 required.